Basil Bangs Atlantic Beach Umbrella
Why we Love this piece
Love this because hands down the best quality Beach Umbrella we have come across. These umbrellas will last you the best part of 10 years or more! Bx
A new stripe inspired by our favourite East Coast USA beaches, with windswept dunes, big moody skies and long hot days. Thick luscious fringing and solid timber poles complete the chic, nautical look. Ready to unpack the picnic hamper and lobster rolls!
- Sublimated, 360° printed canvas +50 UPF
- Luscious white soft fringe
- Single piece, extendable poles
- Responsibly sourced, hardwood timber pole
- The Basil Hinge for easy-peasy set up
- 1.8m wide family size, generous canopy
- Folds up into its matching carry case
- Compact for easy storage & portability
- Matching carry case which transforms into a sand bag for windy conditions
- Corrosion resistant steel frame
- Stainless steel and marine grade fasteners
- Custom designed components across the entire umbrella
Folds to 1.1m x 17cm x 17cm
Height 2.2m when extended
Weight (unboxed): 3kg
Pole diameter: 32mm
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas we recommend the 25kg Basil Base, and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.