PRE-ORDER Basil Bangs The Weekend Umbrellas
*PREORDER FOR EARLY NOVEMBER DELIVERY
Why we Love this piece
We are very excited for this new weekend collection. New slimline design, perfect to pack up for a weekend away. Bx
Slimmer, lighter, simpler.
Designed for creative people who like to travel light, the Weekend Umbrella features the same timeless design and quality you know and love, just a little more pared back. Welcome to the weekend.
- 170cm diameter canopy
- Classic keyhole valance detail
- UPF50+ protection
- Weather proof, water resistant outdoor canvas
- Two-piece, push button connection
- Responsibly sourced Oak poles
- Zinc plated Steel frame
- Carry bag for easy portability
- 170cm Diameter
- 210cm total height
- 3kg total weight
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas we recommend the 25kg Basil Base, and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.