Basil Bangs Wildflowers '21 Premium Beach Umbrella
Why we Love this piece
These beautiful brollies are sure to get you excited for summer! Bx
Our best-selling Wildflowers umbrella just got an upgrade. This happy print was developed exclusively for Basil Bangs by one of our favourite artists, Leah Bartholomew and completely embodies Aussie summer. We love its layered colours and warm, happy vibes. Now with a lush fringe and hardwood timber poles.
Designed exclusively by Leah Bartholomew for Basil Bangs.
50+ UPF canvas
Water proof, weather treated outdoor canvas
Collapsible, lightweight aluminium poles
The Basil Hinge for easy peasy set up
Family size, generous canopy
Matching carry case which transforms into a sand bag for windy conditions
- Corrosion resistant Zinc plated steel frame
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Custom designed components
1.8m diameter canopy
Folds to 1.1m x 17cm x 17cm
Height 2.2m when extended
Weight (unboxed): 3kg
- Pole diameter: 32mm
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas we recommend the 25kg Basil Base, and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.