Binny Gardeners Hats Midi Dress
Why we love this piece
This dress is next level fabulous! Buy your normal size. Bx
Another smile inducing exhibit in Horticultural Hall, the Gardeners Hat competition. Hotly contested, the hat must be wearable & decorated with an environmental theme. Pairing such millinery uniqueness could be slightly too much with our fabulous namesake chambray dress. But there are so many other wearable options. Wear it unbuttoned over denim & a white tank as a shirtwaister. Or simply push the sleeves up & show a bit of leg with some on-trend clogs, boots or our old favourites white canvas kicks. Its semi fitted through the bust & hangs beautifully. A body skimming silhouette that suits all just as well loose. Or cinched with a big bow at the back. Wear it to anything but hopefully to a long lunch with as fabulous spread as printed on the bottom hem. Pockets of course.
- Box pleat cotton chambray denim printed cotton twill dress
- True to size but relaxed fit.
- Semi fitted bodice with concealed button placket.
- Full elastic sleeve with a detachable belt and side seam pockets.
- For a relaxed look undo buttons, push sleeve up. Add loafers & a colourful cross-body bag.
Where Does it fit in my Wardrobe
Team with the Beatrice pearls. Douglas boots.
How to wash Properly
Gentle machine wash in Cold water using a mild detergent. Do not Rub, Do Not Bleach. Dry in shade. Do not wring.